Our Krea Design team read Jussi Liimatainen’s book Digitrippi (2020) and learned important lessons about the importance of search engine optimization (SEO). Here are a few tips with which you can improve the visibility of your content and generate more traffic on your website.
SEO upgrades your company to the next level in search results
A good website is easy to use and it offers benefits to users. One of these users is a search engine that seeks to help other users find your site. Search engine optimization (SEO) helps search engines understand the content of your website.
In digital business, a significant part of a company’s visibility on the web can be down to search engine optimization. SEO improves visibility in terms of organic search and helps increase the number of visitors on the website. In general, even small improvements to some sections of your website can make wonders for web page ranking in search engines.
Boosting your web page ranking in search engines
Do you want to improve your web page ranking in search engines? Here are a few tips:
- Keywords: Keywords are fundamental components of SEO. Making sure that your keywords are relevant helps customers to connect with your web page content. A good tip is to use keyword search tools to identify terms similar to your initial keywords.
- Web page usability: Your web page must be responsive, which means that customers can access the page with any device. It is also important that your web page is user-friendly.
- Content quality: Remember to match your keywords with your web page theme. Choose your main theme to prioritize content which is relevant to your customer. With high-quality content and matching keywords, search engines will rank your web page higher.
- Web page relevance and authority: Google ranks web pages by their relevance and authority. With relevant keywords and content, your web page will appear higher in the search results. The more users come to your site to find and use relevant information, the higher the authority of your page.
- Ongoing process: Search engine optimization is an ongoing process. It is good to remember that web page ranking is constantly changing, going up and down all the time. That´s why SEO should be regarded as an ongoing process rather than a one-time project.
Overall, SEO is a skill that everyone should learn. When your website is well thought-out from a SEO perspective, the right customers will come to you and you need to spend less time and energy for chasing after them. We challenge you to start improving your SEO skills today! The Internet is full of useful sites that help you get started, and you can also consult digital marketing books to grow your knowledge and understanding as we did!
Read more: Liimatainen, J. 2020. Digitrippi: Näin johdat digimarkkinointia.
Juuso Naumanen, Rinor Kurteshi, Ida Törnqvist, Eveliina Häkkinen, Oona Järvinen